Collection of Information
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information directly from you when you sign up to receive communications from us, contact us for customer support or other inquiries, communicate with us via third-party platforms, and during the check-out process when purchasing products on our websites. The types of information about you that we collect include your email address, name, company name, address, phone number, and any other information you choose to provide. Additionally, if you make a purchase, we work with third-party payment processors to collect and process your payment information.
We collect information about how you access our Services, including data about the device and network you use, such as your hardware model, operating system version, mobile network, internet protocol (“IP”) address, unique device identifiers, browser type, and app version. We also collect information about your activity on our Services, such as access times, pages viewed, links clicked, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
We (and those who perform work for us) use tracking technologies, such as cookies and web beacons, to collect information about your interactions with the Services. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, and count visits. Web beacons (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) are electronic images that we use on our Services and in our emails to help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, see the Your Choices section below.
Use and Sharing of Information
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To process transactions and provide you with products or services you request or purchase;
- To facilitate communication between users in accordance with the site's features;
- To respond to comments and questions and provide customer service;
- To communicate with you, such as by sending you confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- To operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services, or to resolve technical problems;
- To protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity;
We may share your personal data for the following purposes:
- As required by law, subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes;
- In the event we negotiate or enter into a business transaction involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets (including without limitation any merger, financing, acquisition, joint venture, or bankruptcy transaction or similar proceeding);
- In an emergency, to protect the safety of our employees agents, customers, or any person; or
- To the extent you consent to the sharing of your personally identifiable information.
Advertising and Analytics
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at https://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads]
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: https://optout.aboutads.info/.
Our websites are general audience websites. We do not permit anyone who tells us they are under the age of 13 to register or open an account with us. We also do not collect information from anyone that tells us they are under the age of 13. Children under the age of 13 should always ask their parents or guardians for permission before providing any contact information to anyone online. We urge parents and guardians to participate in their children’s online activities and use parental controls or other web filtering technology to supervise children’s access to the internet.
How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.