As part of our mission of making furniture built to last, Mojuraa warrants to the original retail purchaser that our products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 3 years from the date of purchase. The Warranty is a commitment to our customers, an expression of our confidence in the quality of our products, and a statement that we stand behind that quality.
To assert a warranty claim, please notify Mojuraa by submitting our Claim Submission Form located below. To help our warranty experts assess your product, pictures of the product from various angles and distances and a description of your damage are required. Videos are also available if the issue cannot be documented with photos.
Exclusions from Limited Warranty. Mojuraa does not warrant:
* Natural variations of wood grain or figure or the presence of character marks
* Changes in surface finishes due to aging or exposure to light
* Marks, scars, or wrinkles occurring naturally in leather
* Failure resulting from normal wear and tear
* The matching of colors, grains or textures of natural materials
* The colorfastness or the matching of colors of textiles, including an exact match to cuttings or to swatch
* Designs that have been upholstered in COM (Customers' Own Material)
* Damage, marking, or staining of veneer or painted surfaces due to contact with rubber or similar compounds; improper use of cleaning products, damage from sharp objects or imprinting from writing instruments, or prolonged exposure to moisture, salt air or direct sunlight
* Discoloration of textiles and surface materials due to exposure to elements, soiling, stains, or dye transfer from clothing, including denim
* Damage caused by storage or relocation of product after the initial delivery to the consignee
* Mojuraa will not warrant products that are exposed to extreme environmental conditions or that have been subject to improper storage.